How to cash out on PaddyPower

I am fully aware of the cash out in other bookmakers and I already started exploring some techniques, especially with Bet365. But now I am looking to take advantage of the Paddy Power cash out option in certain gambling events.
The amount of money I get back from cash cow is determined at the exact time of cashing out and depends upon the current likelihood of the bet winning. But here is when bookmakers are making their mistakes and smart bettors take a rather large part of the pie.
So I would like to ask all the experienced members of our lovely community to give me an estimation. Of course I am not asking you to publicly inform me about your tricks. All I am asking is, does it worth it with Paddy Power? If Bet365 gets a grade 100 out of 100 for its cash out, how would you rate Paddy Power? Is there any opportunity left? What is the software they use?
Thank you all.

pawabet

It doesn't worth it mate. PaddyPower will limit you at a blink of the eye. Some times they limit accounts after just 1 bet.
Makes no sense comparing Paddy with Bet365. Bet365 is a league on its own. It has some unique characteristics produced by its enormous size. PaddyPower is something much much smaller.