1xbet don´t payout my large profit!

Covers

Hello!

I am a player from Austria. I won with one bet 38.500,- Euro at 1xbet and have now a problem to payout the whole money. After this large profit I am able to withdraw 21000,- Euro via Skrill in little steps max. 2500 Euro steps. Not more is going. After that all withdrawals are blocked and I can´t make any withdrawal.

Then there was still 17.500 Euro,- into my account. They want to made a special verification. I sent them all what they want. This special verification took a lot of time and after 11 days the result of this special verification was that I can´t login into my 1xbet account. Now, my large profit is 26 days ago and I still can´t login into my account and they answer no e-mails from me. Until now they talked only with SBR and told them, that I should have used a device of another player and so they closed my account without to payout my money of 17.500 Euro.

But my very big problem is that I made nothing wrong, have only one account at 1xbet, used only my real name, used only my own laptop with only my own cable internet wich always has the same static IP and now they closed my account and say that I should have used a device of another player. BUT THE ONLY THING THAT I HAVE DONE WRONG IS TO WIN A BET AT 1XBET.COM!

The only reason they can have is that 17.500,- Euro is a lot of money and they don´t want to payout so much money. And it looks like that 1xbet don´t must payout my money, they only must say that I have used a device of another player and that is enough. CAN THAT BE TRUE? CAN 1XBET GET AWAY WITH IT? I CAN´T BELIEVE THAT!!!!!

Gambling

Mate i don't want to disappoint you but i wouldn't be optimist that you ll take your money!
these people are scammers and the least i am expecting from BMR is to make a statement to warn bettors or downgrade them !
Imo they should be at the S-scam grade where they belong!