Arbing what next?

I see that forum as a great source of information sharing. Last few days in my mind started to develop the question, ok you are a successfull arber what is the next step. Let me explain, if you are a successfull arber then you are smart person that really developed the skill to understand how the market works, you are a person that can overcome problems etc. But you are still a fish that you can easily beaten by the sharks at any time, the point is what is the next step from a successfull fish to became a shark. What should be the direction to open you mind at new opportunities. Stocks? Bonds? forex? Trading? What do you think?
Don't speak for something you have no clue.

betbanks

Even though arbing is a proof that you do understand some things better than others, these markets are a completely diferent world. Being a good arber, doesnt guarantee that you will be good at these markets too.
Being a good arber, means at least that you do understand the importance of tight odds.
The next possible step is a combination of arbing and side profiting. Basicaly this is what the vast majority of arbusers members do. Of course there is still people doing the traditional bonus hunting, but this is a minority now. Some of these people are also doing side profiting to maximize their gains.
As I see it, the most secure way to go, is to accumulate a significant amount of money first. (the word significant takes diferent interpretations according to where you live and what you want to do in life)
Then invest part of it in the stock markets when you spot downturns and botoms. (Long horizon is needed here)
In the end, when you find your self in a more mature stage, get a good place to live when again prices are near a bottom. Thank God, the cycles of the real estate doesnt go together with the stock markets, so you can take adantage of it.
When you are in this path, you must not forget to take as more pleasures in life as you can, cause life is indeed short. Also, it is up to you to secure a good education for your children and above all, pass them a mentality that schools dont teach.