bc.game are just scam bags , blocking support chat

bodog

bc.game are just scam bags , blocking support chat

and my withdarwal is not under security check coz vip manager told me it has been processed ETH node problem in their website since 48 hoours

am asking to give them System Notice of ETH withdarwals not workign for 48 hours

they never do it coz

People having money in Vault wouldnt know if they have emergency during this covid time

if some 1 wants money sudden bc.game just say problem with their nodes and wait few days

its better people in ur Vault pro move ur funds to other exchange bc.game is not safe ..

i lost my relative life because i cant take my money on time withdarwals yesterday he dead coz i cant pay hospital bill and bc.game simply says they cant do anything about it just computer responds

its been 40 hours since i requested them to put System Notice ETH withdarwal issue , which they never did yet hope some life gets saved of that notice ,

i could have changed ETH To something then withdarw

but they r telling me i couldnt even withdarw ETH coz its processed from our and wait for our node to fix

they said 24 hours and its been 48 hours and i lost person life because of this

should bc.game responsible of death of person coz we cant withdarw funds from wallet on time , how secured with bc.game i would request everyone to take funds and move to other wallet

Pure SCAM !

foxbet

Sorry to hear about your Loss mate and yeah it is very Sadden but let's not Put our personal into something that they are trying to explain.
Technicalities sometimes Happen mate and we can't just Jump into conclusion that they are scamming you.
Waiting for 24 hrs as they promise and then another 24 hours as they did not accomplished the promised also is not a scam .
They might be having failure in their system but of course you must be alsa aware of possible scamming.
lets wait for their response here or at least another 48 hours before pushing into another level.
But again Sorry for your Relative mate , Hope She will find rest and peace now.