bc game closed my account with 115+ referrals without giving any warning

bodog

I'm a player who has been with them for almost 2 years and I've deposit lots of time also I'm losing and winning.

Suddenly they're closed my account without any information.
I've been using the bonus for months (they're sending code on telegram channel) because I have a family problem that's why I was unable to deposit playing with the bonus. i did wd two times but i have deposited a lot also i have lost too
But end of the month (octo) the problem has been solved so
I'm back on the game I was thinking I let promote the site and earn some referrals? so I started the PTC campaign my target was 500 ref complete then I'll deposit here to play.
But when I was 114 referrals they're locked my account when I try to log in popup say "your account is at risk please reset your password via email"
Here is PTC campaign:
Then I connect with support Live Support say speak with email I have to send an email
I did I send an email and waiting

After getting the answer from the email support saying this (2nd screenshot)

Then I go on Telegram group and speak with a mod Mod saying " Its due to bonus abuse" they're giving bonuses for everyone? I'm active so i'm claiming that and playing with that (i did wd two times) most of the time I lost that bonus

What agreement did I break? i have deposited lots of time I'm an active user! i have BONUS more than 1k USD on my account (bonus was for making deposits) my deposit amount is more than 400+ USD most of the time my last depsit was 600+ usd
I was playing with bonus for months because I was unable to deposit. that's not mean i didn't deposit anything on my account?

I was playing with the bonus that is abuse?

I'm inviting people with my money? that's abuse i'm promoting the site?
I have requested them to unlock my account but they said it's the final decision. what I did just use the bonus why they're giving the bonus if we can't play with them?
I'm not using any VPN or mult accounts?

Before this, i have applied for a moderator job

I need to unlock the account and need my referrals
Sorry for my bad English

I need help