BC.Game Wheel spin is Rigged. I have Proof.

bodog

Alright Guys GTRDaD here, So today i want to Show the world just how shady BC.Game Really is. As usual you get one daily wheel spin with the chance of winning Crypto Currency. I was at work and while on Break i logged in and Proceeded to do my daily wheel spin. Without Batting an eye i Thought i was gonna get Link Like i Usually do Or the Game Coin JB.

BUT this time It wasnt either of those. It landed on 1 bitcoin Fair and square, i wish i was at home when i spun the wheel because i would of been streaming, But anyways Before collecting your Reward, After pressing spin, The wheel will stop and it will SHOW you in plain site what you won Behind The little Box that you are supposed to press claim on. I landed on 1 bitcoin and You know what my reward was? Freaking JB And After Respectfully telling support and showing them my Screen shot they denied denied and denied that i won 1 Bitcoin But it clearly shows it landed on one bitcoin. They Tried saying that after you spin the wheel it will reset.. yes it does reset AFTER you claim your reward. it doesnt reset when that box pops up and tells you what you won. So i Was trying to show them proof and explain that i have my supporters that play aswell that sent me videos and screen shots of them spinning the wheel.

They Then soon Banned my account turned off my Chat privilege's and kicked me out of the official telegram Group. This isnt Cool.... I loved bc.game and spent so much of my hard earned cash to just have fun and it finally pays off and this is how i get rewarded? my Account banned and Locked out of the chat Group???? I have Cold hard proof that i won and they still denied it. Ive never disrespected them or violated the rules. Pleasse tell me theres something we can do to make this right or stop them from Taking advantage of people and scamming them.
I have a video from a supporter showing him spinning the wheel and showing the arrow stays on your prize before you claim. All i have is a screen shot of my wheel spin. it clearly shows i won 1 bitcoin and they gave me JB. IM FURIOUS THEY BANNED ME FOR THIS.

Last edited by a moderator:

foxbet

Hi. First of all, I would like to suggest you follow the exact scam accusation formats. As you said on the thread title you have proof. But, you didn't submit one. So, I am not going to believe you, at least not for now. Please provide all the proof you have. I guess no one believes you until you submit some proof of what you just claimed. I am also curious about their 1 BTC Spin. I guess while they coded the wheel like that, No one can win 1 BTC ever. Because if a wheel has 20 slots, they put a 5% win chance for each. Then 1 BTC will be hit every 20 spins. What if they put a 0% win chance on 1 BTC, then no one will ever hit 1 BTC Spin. So, Either they coded like that what I just said, or, a very low win chance like 0.0000001% and you were the lucky guy but, they want to get rid of you.