Bet-ibc closed my Betfair account without real reason? What can I do ?

musk

Hi!

First of all, excuse for my not perfect english. I use a broker Bet-ibc which allow me to use Betfair. I live in France and french bookmaker's odds are very low !
Last time, I had a problem with the cash-out system of betfair and on the software (API) too. (It was not the first time, but I cannot accept each time that they take my money in total impunity :))
So I contact my broker "Bet-ibc support" (which is not so good as you can imagine, and I have proofs with their strange or agressive messages).
I transmit and explain my problem : Any answer ! (we pay 3% fee for their services !)
I asked later if they have transmitted my question/problem...? ( for information, I ask them just 1 time before to transmit an issue with Betfair 6 months ago)
I never saw that before !!
And what a joke ! They CLOSED my account saying that if I'm not happy, it's the same thingh ! Incredible but real !
How can they do such thingh (I was an old customer) ? It's really a shame !
Eventhough, they can close an account when they want as they said, in my opinion, they have to give an advice or something like that, otherwise it's an abuse !

So for any real reason, I have no Betfair account yet and they are only to provide Bf's account for stranger customer. There is another one but it's more than € 500 to open an account and if I don't know this broker you understand that I am a bit chilly ! :)

I'm not fan of Matchbook (fast any live). And Betdaq now any possibility to open an account with them I believe.

Do u think that I have to do a complain or may be you know other broker or bookmakers that accept french people !

Thanks a lot !

dafa

I don't use betting brokers myself, so am not well placed to comment or advise. There are, however, other brokers who accept customers from France, for example Sportmarket Pro (www.sportmarket.com). I've never used them (they don't accept customers from the UK in any case), but the reviews of them I've seen are quite favourable, so you might want to have a look at their site.