1xbet blocked my account with 1742€

Covers

Hello,

Excuse me my english is bad
I have a big problem with my 1xbet account.
For several weeks, my account is blocked with my balance of 1742 €.

Gambling

if you do not want to send 1xbet copies of your identity because you are afraid that they will steal it,and you decide not to send it,then you will not be able to get your money.If you do decide to send it,then my advice would be to take photos of your identity card with a digital camera,and then email them to 1xbet in file form - possibly as JPEGs.If you do that properly,1xbet should have sufficient evidence of your identity - apart from the scans of your ewallet.For those,1xbet should be satisfied with a scan showing your name and the deposit together with the time that it was made[if the statement only shows the date,that might have to do].I agree that sending physical photos of your ID in the mail is very risky.1xbet should not be demanding that. If you are ever in a situation where you are having difficulty in getting money from a bookmaker,it is a bad idea to continue betting while you are trying to get the money - because if you were to win more,it might reduce your chances of getting paid.