Bet365 low markets pick provider

Pinnacle

Hello, I'm looking for a provider that sends me valuebets from low markets (with opening odds if it's possible) to send it in multiple cashout telegram channels to get cash from odd changes.

My specialty are e-Sports and I'm getting 50-70% in some picks.

I'll start paying after send me 3-4 picks that gave benefits.

Greetings !

Covers

I don't understand why would you bet at bet365 and not pinnacle or betfair ? It is true sometimes bet 365 get better odds (not always) but they not known for fairness with wining players where pinnacle is know for it.

What do you call "value bet" exactly ? In the betting world value bet is use when you think the bookmaker under evaluate some odds: if you think a team have 50% chance to win so for you odds would be 2.00 (eu odds) but the book give you better odds like 2.50, so from your evaluation it is a value bet.
Real value bet don't exist, value bet are just a difference between your evaluation of what odds should be and the current odds bookmaker give you.

But you say "get cash from odd changes", maybe you refer to odds trading.
The best website to get value from changing odds is betfair because you can lay bets, much more easy way taking advantage from odds changes. And some software to help you trading odds on betfair already exist.