Having Issues Logging In To Bovada Account

LeoVegas

I'm having issues logging in to my Bovada account, when trying to login I'm getting a message box that says "We are constantly improving your security. As a part of that, we'd like to ask you to confirm your phone number (+1 xxx-xxx-xxxx) which will be verified via SMS in the next step".

Then there's a box where your phone number is lightly grayed out where it looks like they wants you to confirm it by typing it in, but ..then using my phone on all different web browsers as well as my pc, it won't let me type anything in the box. I cleared cashe etc to see if that would make a difference but did not. Any advice?

Maybe you need to wait for an hour or more because sometimes, that can be a bad internet connection in their server. I got the same problem on the other website. Or their website is in the maintenance to update their security to be better than before. If that does not work, as @sunsilk said, you can contact their customer support to ask your problem. But that will need time before they will answer your question, so be patient for a while.