Betway closed my account - I won big combo !

MrPlay

unfortunately I have a problem with the bookmaker Betway. On sunday I won a high amount (11,600 €). Following that, my account has been closed and I did not get my money. Including all winnings, my account balance was 12,763.93 €. The first deposit amount of 625 € was already transfered into my Skrill Account.
Betway does not provide me with any information about the reason why my account got closed. They only rely on their clauses (11.1 and 16.1) of their terms and conditions which is very unclear because these clauses simply indicate that it is only allowed to claim the bonus once per person/household/IP etc.
My husband had a Betway Account a long time ago which might be the problem here. But Betway does not give any information, they only rely on having acted appropriate to their terms & conditions what they told me in a chat session. The lady from the chat furthermore told me that they do not have to give more information although I cannot see why they closed my account.
As you can see, I would like to get my money, which I properly won because I did not violate any rule. Screenshots of the bets and the total amount in the account were made and thus are available.
Do you have any idea, what I coud do ?

Novibet

I had troubles with betway in the past as well. Actually this was one of the two worst books I have ever tried and I regret it until today. I had a similar case, but then they contacted skrill (former moneybookers) to close my account. Skrill closed my account as betway did the same. Only after 3 months of me proving to skrill I had done nothing wrong or illegal, they provided me with reactivation and now I have a VIP account with them. Betway was at the time listed very badly in SBR and loads of complaints just like mine were posted there. Anyway, 4 or 5 months later, I got a call in my phone from betway apologizing for the all story and asking me to reopen the account. I was like: yeah, f**k you!
I think Betway is now a different book on the line management system, but the honesty in it didn't change. I guess players (like me) learn that in the hardest way.
Betway is on the red-flag list in BMR, so I believe there is nothing they can do about this because even if they give you back the money (which I believe is quite impossible at this stage) the rating of it won't get better due to past situations.

Anyway, if your husband had an account with betway and used the same IP address, and asked for a bonus in the past, betway has the right to avoid the bonus and all winnings as the rule states.

Betway is a very dishonest book (one of the worst in all industry for me) but in this case I believe you have no way out of this with the cash.