Betway - Won 700€ but can't cashout due to 25€ Bonus - How should I proceed?

betfox

Hi Guys!

I recently started online gambling, mostly Blackjack and Roulette - everything on Betway.
After I cashed out a few weeks ago with quite a good ammount of money, I decided to give it another try and do it again - This time with a 100% bonus on my payment, which was 25€.

So after I had a few lucky games, I was standing on 700€ and decided to cash out 500€ in Order to not waste it.
I never used the 25€ Bonus since I never went under 50€.
Surprise: I misunderstood the rules applying to the 100% bonus - You are required to earn 50 times the ammout of the 25€ in order to request a payout - 1,250€.

The conditions in which you earn for this are:

100% - All Slots and all Parlour Games
8% - all Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers) and all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack)
0% (excluded games) – Classic Blackjack, All Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog and Sic Bo
100% - all Sportsbets at odds between 1.3 and 1.74

I know I fuck it up all by myself by not reading the whole thing trough and trusting that betway would not try to ***** you over.

Now coming to my question: What seems to be the best way to achieve the 1,250€ goal in order to payout (atleast a part of my winnings?)
Slots? Which slots? Bets high or low?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Just wager it and withdraw what's left. 1.250 with a 700 balance should be a piece of cake to wager on slots. You can even go up with a bit of luck.