Bitstarz Removes 3.45 Btc Balance According to Breaking Bonus Terms

bodog

Here is the story:

I am a big player of bitstarz. I deposit big, bet bigger. Last week i lost 2.54 btc. They credited my account with 0.25 btc loyalty/cashback bonus.

Then i started to play. I played one slot with 0.024 btc. I hit about 2btc win. Then i lowered my bet to 0.012 btc. I get bored, then i played with 0.03 and 0.06 btc. Most of my winnings come from my first 0.024 btc bets.

Then i finished bonus rollover. Requested a 3.45 btc withdraw. They cancelled it and they removed my entire balance. Their claim is " You broke our rules by betting over 0.025 btc ".

I respect their rules. I did not know that rule. However while most of my winnings comes from 0.024 btc bet, they remove whole balance.

I feel scammed. They could remove my bets over 25mbtc (both wins and loses comes from that bets) then remains my balance with comes from 0.025 below bets. Then i could go on to rollever bonus amount.

My advise is that do not play on bitstarz. They can easily remove your balance for any reason as i lose 3.45 btc.

dafabet

That s really bad to hear this removal.

I think solution should be like @OP stated. Remove player's all winnings and loses that gained from 25 above mbtc. Keep player balance with the bets below 25 btc.

I will not deposit again to bitstarz while they are acting like scamer.