[Boxing]: Canelo Alvarez vs Dmitry Bivol - May 7

roulette

It's official, one the most anticipated match this year has been confirmed. Canelo Alvarez will fight Dmitry Bivol on May 7. And not only that, if by chance he won against Bivol, Canelo will be facing GGG next (assuming GGG wins his fight with Murata).

下载 (1).png

BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the Mexican superstar has agreed to a lucrative two-fight deal with the streaming service that once signed him to a 10-fight contract that could’ve been worth $365 million. The undisputed super middleweight champion will box unbeaten WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol on May 7 and then, if the favored fighter beats Bivol, he will finally face rival Gennadiy Golovkin a third time September 17.

bellagio

We will see Alvarez getting tested against one of the best in the Light-Heavyweight. But for sure everyone is excited for a trilogy with GGG that will happen in September.

And what a record deal for Canelo I think it's the biggest contract we have in boxing.

As for the fight with Bivol, I think Canelo will still be the winning here, it could extend though to 12 rounds.

Sam Davis

Really looking forward to this one...make sure to keep up to date with the best odds as we approach the fight.

This handy app will let you compare among books.

Anyways I'm all in for Canelo on this one, and also on GGG. Great fights we have ahead for this year!