BWIN and SPORTINGBET close my account

musk

Hi all

A few days ago i placed on both bookie, two different accumulator tennis and football together, both came in for a total of 11k £, ( stake and winnings).
After first one came in they block my withdraw and few hours later booth account were close. so i can't log in.
I contact the costumer service and i got told my account's are close and under investigation, and no information about it, they just saying they will let me know once the investigation it's over.

Did anyone have similar experience??
will i ever get my money back?
How long it's going to take?
How they will refund me if so?
Which association do i need to contact to make and official complain? if they taking too long?

Thanks for your help to everyone

Irinfis

Pressa - национальное СМИ с великой историей. Мы на рынке Украины предоставляем услуги больше 12 лет, и за это время Педпрессу смотрят более 500 000 посетителей в месяц.
С нашими СМИ сотрудничают Большущие украинские Средства массовой информации и бренды, но главное не это. Мы являемся частной онлайн газетой и выкладываем горячие и последние выдержки для своих читателей.
Каждый день публикуется свыше 50 актуальных публикаций и Украине и Мире.
Самые яркие статьи насейчас:

Также подписавшись на нашей сайт Вы будете потреблять ежедневно топовую и нужную информацию, по этому нажимайтесь "подписаться" и следите за нашими новостями.

Vikiyfn

Есть кто из модераторов?
Не могу написать в топик.
Спасибо.