Cloudbet Review 2022 : A Perfect Gambling Site to Win Huge Bitcoins

musk

CloudBet offers a huge bonus, you can earn up to 5 BTC on first deposit this is exceptionally big. However, your bonus balance will be credited automatically when you deposit your first Bitcoin. Further, to withdraw your bonus, you need loyalty points.

You get 0.01 Bitcoins for every 800 loyalty points you earn. These 0.01 BTC bonuses are transferred to your betting account after releasing. This bonus increases to 5 BTC if your deposit was also 5 BTC in size. You have a year to win all the loyalty points for the bonus.

Additionally, there is also an interesting promotion on the US Open. If you bet on any match in the US Open, you have the opportunity to earn points. You get one point for every 10 mBTC you bet at odds of 1.50 and above. Moreover, the top 10 players then get to split profits of a 2.5 BTC bonus. However, they have the same promotions throughout the year.

dafabet

Only am I suspecting OP paid promoter of Cloudbet? If I am not wrong there is multiple open scam accusation against Cloudbet. They are not fair enough to solve problem. But seems OP strongly promoting that. It's a nice try mislead investors. But I believe most of gambler know about their shady activity. You don't need to advertise, if they are legit to you then play yourself. Their greedy offer isn't going to help them, only greedy peoples will fall in it.