CloudBet scamming me of 70 BTC

foxbet

I have 70 BTC i am trying to withdrawl from cloudbet - they are very unresponsive and say this is the e-mail I received - seems very fishy - i dont see how manual withdrawls are a big deal - i did not see this coming - first withdrawl with them

John Keisler (Cloudbet)
Jun 27, 23:31 UTC

Hi user,

Please note, due to issues with a third party service provider we are currently manually processing withdrawals. This has been causing some delays in processing times. However, we expect to return to automatic withdrawals very soon.

My apologies for the inconvenience. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

bodog

well usually bitcoin sites don't process such withdrawals fast , many stories like yours happened and all the sites said that they need to review your account to make sure that you didn't cheat , and the results were positive in most cases
but what's weird is that the support isn't saying that , they are saying like there is a general issue in withdrawing
anyway grats for the winning and good luck with getting your coins , it may take time