CloudBet started making fraud

foxbet

Hi All,

Me threw the mail I can't access my account for 3 days like that and it doesn't mail my Hotmail address. Approximately 40 $ of my money on and slept on top. Definitely I don't recommend this site anymore.

Thanks for reaching out to us.

At Cloudbet we take your security and privacy very seriously. As part of our routine monitoring, we discovered a list of email addresses and passwords posted online. While the list was not Cloudbet-related, we know that many customers reuse their passwords on multiple websites. Since we believe your email addresses and passwords may have been on the list, we have assigned a temporary password to your Cloudbet account out of an abundance of caution. If you had 2-Step Authentication enabled, your password has NOT been reset.

If you did not have 2-Step Authentication enabled, you will need to reset your password when you return to the Cloudbet site. To reset your password, click "Forgot your password?" at the top of any page on Cloudbet.com. After you enter your email address, you will receive an email containing a personalized link. Click the link from the email and follow the directions provided.

Your new password will be effective immediately. We recommend that you choose a password that you have never used with any website.

We also highly recommend that you also enable Cloudbet's 2-Step Authentication, a feature that adds an extra layer of security to your account. In addition to entering your password, 2-Step Authentication requires you to enter a unique security code during sign in. To learn more about 2-Step Authentication, go to Cloudbet.com, go to My Account, and click Account Settings, and then click Enable 2-Step Authentication.

bodog

Send Cloudbet a PM. It could be a problem with their password reset thing. Would you rather have your funds locked by cloudbet or stolen by a hacker? I also got the same email, and gotten the password reset quickly with my mail provider (protonmail.com). They seem to have been better recently with withdraws actually being processed, so I would be surprised that they are attempting to scam funds by locking accounts. Also, check haveibeenpwned/leakedsource to see where your email was leaked, and what was leaked, and if it is found on leakedsource, delete the record after finding out.