cloudbet withdrawal problems

foxbet

Anyone else having problems with getting their money from cloudbet. I am getting a little worried because I have found a few posts that indicate their customer service scams a few people every month because they know they can get away with it, or that they are exiting soon. I googled cloudbet scams, and this is what I am reading?

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I have been with them for a long time now, and they never have taken this long or have been so vague in their customer service responses. It is unusual for them. Another post stated that they are so big now that if they screw a few customers every month here or there it will not hurt them at all. The few who do post will just be told by others who do get their money that it is probably something they did. Another words they are so big now they can get away with crappy customer service, and screwing people here or there.

I hope this is not the case because they have been my favorite site. Even though Nitrogensports.com is instant I have always stayed with cloudbet so I hope none of this garbage is true. Stay tuned as I will address this issue if it gets resolved.

Anyway anyone else feel like they are getting scammed or taken advantage of by cloudbet?

bodog

If you don't get your problems solved, I would suggest starting a scam accusation instead of posting it on bitcoin discussion. Also a lot of newbies claim to have similar issues, so please back them up with screenshots .