Daily AI Tips for Feb 24 - Can injured Mitrovic hunt the Wolves?

AI’s pick: Bet 77$ (or 7.7% of your bankroll) on Fulham win (2.42)

Additional BetBuilder ideas:

*Warning: Mitrovic may not be available for the game, but I’m taking chances for it.

• Under 2.5 Total Goals (1.65)
  • Aleksandar Mitrovic to score (2.2)
  • Aleksandar Mitrovic to make 1+ SOT (1.22)
Untitled (3).png
[Match Preview]

Preview source: https://betjoy.ai/matches/508
Untitled (1).png

[Match Analysis]

Untitled (4).png
Before we cover this match, Betjoy.ai’s last prediction was so juicy that I need to highlight it. All 5 Folds were right with 12.3 multiple. I hope y’all got plenty of bucks from that game.

So tonight, the flock of wolves are invading Craven Cottage. (Fulham Home, Wolves Away).

Ranked in the 6th (11W 5D 8L), Fulham is just showing its most brilliant performance recently. It’s almost unprecedented for a just promoted team to compete for UCL ticket, but Silva and his men are doing exactly that. After two losses against Newcastle and Tottenham, they made a precious draw against Chelsea, and won against Nottingham and Brighton, placing themselves just 3 points below the last UCL ticket. If they win, they have a chance to jump to the 4th place. It’s always fun to see underdogs competing against the establishment. Will Fulham maintain this good mood? Injury list for Fulham is well managed. Cairney and Kebano are injured and are unavailable for this match. Mitrovic is unsure, but since this is such an important game, I’m inclined to bet that he will be playing on this match, even if for only 45 minutes or so.

The Wolves are now placed in the 15th (6W 5D 12L). After a shocking 3-0 victory against Klopp’s Liverpool and an awkward victory against Southampton, everyone expected that the Wolves will capture an easy victory against Bournemouth. However, it resulted in a shameful loss, which put them on the 15th place. They still face the risk of relegation, as their gap with West Ham (18th place) is just 3 points. Wolves need to win this match to take a breather in this long race. Kalajdzic, Chiquinho, Hwang, Traore are injured, so they aren’t able to play in this match. Also Lemina is still suspended due to the red card.

Betjoy.ai apparently suggests to go for a stronger home team. Even though Fulham’s key player Aleksandar Mitrovic might be absent, Fulham’s recent momentum has been stronger. AI recommends to bet on Fulham (AI prediction: Fulham 43% vs Wolves 28%).

For BetBuilder picks, first I’d go with Under 2.5 total goals (1.8) because both team are both team are strong in defence. Aleksandar Mitrovic might not be able to play for this game, but I’ll take a shot for him. We can expect him to score(2.2), and also to make 1+ SOT(1.22).

AI verdict: Bet 77$ (or 7.7% of bankroll) on Fulham win for 2.42 odds (🔥🔥🔥- Highly recommended)

Source: betjoy.ai

Tip for this match: https://betjoy.ai/matches/508/tips

Untitled (2).png