Daily AI Tips for March 17th - Can Lingard show his epic ceremony again?

[Last match recap]
Untitled (1).png

Did anyone get this 10 fold acca? You’re welcome, folks.

AI’s pick: Bet 77$ (or 7.7% of your bankroll) on Newcastle win (1.73; highly recommended)

Additional BetBuilder ideas (7.63):

• Over 2.5 Total Goals (2.05)
  • Miguel Almiron to Score or Assist (2.75)
  • Alexander Isak to score (2.6)
Untitled (2).png
[Match Preview]

Preview source: https://betjoy.ai/matches/542
Untitled (3).pngUntitled (4).png

[Match Analysis]

Tonight, Nottingham will face Newcastle (Nottingham Home, Newcastle Away).

Though Nottingham is now 14th (6W 8D 12L), their recent performance doesn’t looks too good; they never won in the last 5 matches. They must be mindful of their peers in the relegation zone who are just behind them by 1-4 points. Any upset can close this gap over night, and Nottingham must run away further. If I were Steve Cooper, I’d find some hope in Keylor Navas, 36-year-old goalie, who’s consistently proven his class even though his heyday is long over.

This team is full of injuries: Boly, McKenna, Awoniyi, Kouyate, Wood, Henderson, Scarpa, Biancone, Richards are unavailable for this match. Hennessey and Johnson’s chances are a bit muddier.

Newcastle (5th, 11W 11D 3L) just severed their 2-game loss streak. With great performances from Isak and Almiron, they beat the Wolves in their home. With this win they returned to the 5th place, now chasing Tottenham by 4 points. Even better is they played two games less then Tottenham. Mathematically speaking, they are more likely to be in the 4th place then Tottenham at the end.

Gordon, Krafth, Fraser will be unable to play for this match due to injury. Joelinton is suspended due to capturing 10 yellow cards.

Although Newcastle is playing away, this team looks solid enough. AI also predicts that Newcastle is far more likely to win this match (AI prediction: Nottingham 15% vs Newcastle 59%).

For BetBuilder picks, I’d first go with Over 2.5 total goals (2.05). Nottingham’s defense looks horrible these days, so Newcastle’s forward can easily penetrate Nottingham’s defense. Next, Alexander Isak scored in last match, so let’s go with him to Score (2.6) again! Finally, I expect Miguel Almiron, who scored last match will also Score or Assist again(2.75) in this match too.

AI verdict: Bet 77$ (or 7.7% of bankroll) on Newcastle win for 1.73 odds (🔥🔥🔥- Highly recommended)

Source: betjoy.ai

Tip for this match: https://betjoy.ai/matches/542/tips
Untitled (5).png

Attachments

• Untitled (2).png
    Untitled (2).png
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1679039992949.png
    1679039992949.png
    9 KB · Views: 0