Differential odds between Betburger and 1xbet.

tipsbet

Hello. I ask for your cooperation . I have the following problem. For arbitrage I use betburger, but today when betting I noticed there is a difference between betburger and 1xbet. It turned out that I was limited by 1 xbet and when entering the basket, all odds are different from those given in Betburger. When I leave my account and search for the bet, everything is fine. What can I do in this situation? How do I overcome this limitation? Please note that the forum was recommended by betburger to resolve the issue. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

europebet

Take the money and run away from 1xbet if you still can. They are definitively thieves. If you win, they will just confiscate your money and tell you bullsh*t that bets have not been placed by you or other weired things. Russian company, avoid at all costs. Hands off also from melbet. This is the same company and it has happened to me there. I have tried contacting police but chances are very low that I will get my money back.

Good example of how greed can lead to losses in the arbing world. Always try making a due dilligence before opening accounts. If odds are too good to be true than that usually has a reason!

And yes, they lower odds once they have identified you as a winner. Now it's time to say goodbye to 1xbet!

VNWSS

VNWSS Best Online Crypto Betting
VNWSS is a fair online sports game platform. Here, by playing sports games, you can earn UNG rewards and get daily bonuses.We offer more than 100 markets are provided in major Sports&Esports leagues in the worldwide.You can place bet the most favorable odds in VNWSS.
Create a VNWSS account to get a bonus of 100 V-USD.

Get 2 USDT for free in the V-USD event! You can withdraw it to your virtual currency wallet!

Each person can only participate in the V-USD event once!