EPL Tip of the Day - AI predicts victory of the Red Devils

AI’s pick: Bet 64$ (or 6.4% of your bankroll) on Away (Man Utd, 1.85)

Additional BetBuilder ideas:

• Over 2.5 Total Goals (1.9)
  • Bruno Fernandes to score or assist (2.0)
  • Casemiro to commit 1 or more fouls (1.06)
  • Lisandro Martinez to pass more than 50 times (1.1)

[Match Preview]

Preview source: https://betjoy.ai/matches/635

Untitled (5).png
[Match Analysis]

Can Man Utd maintain their upward momentum? Tonight’s match is Crystal Palace vs Man Utd in Selhurst Park Stadium (Crystal Palace home, Man Utd away).

Crystal Palace, led by Patrick Vieira and now ranked in the 12th place(6W 4D 8L), is in a slump capturing just 3 points out of 4 matches after World Cup (1W 3L). Even though their opponents were mostly top dogs — Chelsea, Tottenham, Fulham — let’s be honest, they didn’t perform very well. The bright side for Palace is that at least its Goalie Vicente Guaita’s form looked good last match. Without Guaita, Palace could have lost by allowing 3-4 more goals. Tonight, they need a win to make a breakthrough, but alas, they’re facing Man Utd, who’s been crushing other teams recently (though not without controversies). Patrick Vieira’s base tactic is a very classic 4-3-3 that traces back to 2014 when he first started his managing career in Man City’s youth team. Their squad’s average age is 27.1, which is a bit older than average of EPL. Their average height is 184.3cm, which is the second tallest in EPL. It would be interesting to see how their height advantage could turn out. Crystal Palace only have three players injured: McArthur, Andersen, Ferguson. Despite the small number, Vieira must be bitter that Andersen, a center-back with 190cm height and one of his favorite players, will likely miss this game.

Who’s waiting on the other side is Man Utd that just came out of the Manchester Derby victorious. With this precious but somewhat tainted victory, Man Utd is now placed on the 4th place (12W-2D-4L). To brag a bit, four days ago, I got all my (or AI’s) predictions correct — Man Utd’s victory, Over 2.5 Total Goals, Bruno Fernandes to score or assist, and Both teams to score. Lovely, right? Besides, Man Utd has won all the games since World Cup and is on a 4-win streak. They look almost invincible. I already talked about Ten Hag’s tactics a couple times, so this time I want to recap their last match a bit. Obviously, the referee's controversial call determined the game, but Man Utd sort of deserved the win that night given their overall form. Ten Hag's brilliant strategic customization with a drastic change in playstyle apparently embarrassed Guardiola during the first half, and the last-minute replacements steadily prevented the City’s quick counter moves. Man Utd’s injury list is almost the same from last match; Sancho, van de Beek, Dalot, Tuanzebe are still unable to play. Rashford, who got kicked in the last match, might not be able to play for this match.

In observance of the fact that Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha played for Man Utd a few years back, I’d like to name this match a Zaha Derby. Can Zaha make a revenge to his former team? Well, AI thinks it’s not too likely — it suggests Man Utd has a huge advanatage. (AI prediction: Crystal Palace 21% vs Man. Utd 57%)

For BetBuilder picks, first I’d go with Over 2.5 total goals (1.9), expecting Man Utd’s high quality attackers to score a more than a couple. Bruno Fernandes is a truly iconic midfielder, so betting in him to score or assist (2.0) looks reasonable too. To add, betting in Casemiro commiting 1 or more fouls (1.06) looks great; Lisandro Martinez to pass more than 50 times(1.1) makes up another good multiplier.

AI Prediction: C.Palace 21% vs Man Utd 57%

AI verdict: Bet 64$ (or 6.4% of bankroll) on Man Utd Win for 1.85 odds (🔥🔥- Moderately recommended)

Source: betjoy.ai

Tips for this match: https://betjoy.ai/matches/635/tips
Untitled (6).png