EPL Tip of the Day - AI recommends to bet draw in Craven Cottage tonight

AI’s pick: Bet 41$ (or 4% of your bankroll) ****on Draw (3.85)

Additional BetBuilder ideas:

• Under 2.5 Total Goals (1.9)
  • Kai Havertz to make 1 or more Shots on Target (1.4)
  • Half time Result Draw (2.15)

[Match Preview]

Preview source: https://betjoy.ai/matches/452

Untitled (5).png

[Match Analysis]

Fulham
(home) will be facing Chelsea (away) at Craven Cottage, London tonight.

Fulham’s manager Marco Silva’s career couldn’t seem more promising in the beginning. For years, the Portuguese former right-back made sensations leading Sporting, Olympiakos, and Hull City. Then Everton was fascinated by this manager and finally appointed him as a new manager. But in the middle of a disastrous season, he got sacked after 2-5 loss in Merseyside Derby. Having stayed unemployed for a year and half, he was appointed by Fulham as the new manager, and have the team promoted onto EPL. The team appears to be having a great season — now ranked at 7th place(8W 4D 6L), a stunning result beyond everyone’s expectations. Many expected them to risk being relegated, but it seems an unlikely scenario at this point. Marco Silva’s tactic is rather simple: his team needs to high-level press against the opponent. During attacks, they use the stadium widely, characterized by a fast conversion of offense and defense through active forward pressure and fast-tempo shots in the final third. In defense situations, the wingers are assigned lower, to make a wide 4-4-2 formation that creates two lines of defense. And in some cases, they delay the tempo to allow Attacking Midfielders to man-mark. Fulham’s another amazing point is in their injury list. Only two players are injured — Duffy and Kebano will not be able to play for this match. But there’s still a bad news. Their Key player—Aleksandar Mitrovic will not be able to play this game due to being suspended after capturing 5 Yellow cards.

About a week ago, I wrote: In order to grab a ticket to continental competition, Chelsea must look for a change (they lost to Man City then). I still think winter transfer could be an answer for them to refresh the squad that’s stuffed with old veterans. Chelsea always had some bad timespan once in every five years, and it seems it’s happening right now. Chelsea Board members seem to believe the team is struggling largely due to injury and aging issues. As they look for new players, Datro Fofana, a very promising Ivory Coast forward (Ivory Coast’s forward still makes The Blue’s heart race—remember Drogba?) joined the club, and 23-year-old Joao Felix too, who was once regarded as one of most promising prospect. He can add value to Chelsea’s struggling offense. However, signing Joao Felix doesn’t look too good to me. It was well known among Atletico Madrid that Felix’s best performance comes from playing a mix of Attacking Midfielder and Center Forward. But it seems like Chelsea’s board members want him to be a winger as the team’s wingers are all suffering from injuries. Another downside that baffles the fans is that there is no clause for a permanent transfer. Paying 11m for using this player for only half the season looks like an expensive bet. I’d rather look for other players who we can sign for permanent transfer. Graham Potter’s key player this season is Reece James (RB). Without James, Potter’s Chelsea would have a very hard time. Potter used both 4-back and 5-back, but it couldn’t have been implemented without James. This contributes to their okay ranking despite some shaky performance — 10th place (7W-4D-6L). There still is a glimmer hope for Chelsea’s Continental Competition ticket, but if they want it, they must win this match. They are still facing a huge and long injury list. Kante, James, Broja, Fofana, Chilwell, Loftus-Cheek, Mendy weren’t able to play against Man City, and after matches against Man City, Sterling and Pulisic got injured too.

Chelsea really is striving for their victory. 10th place can’t be the place for the Blues. They must win this match, and AI also predicts Chelsea’s victory(AI Prediction: Fulham 28**%** vs Chelsea 43%). But given the odds for draw and Chelsea’s recent struggles, AI suggests a small wager on draw.

For BetBuilder picks, first I’d go with under 2.5 total goals (2.0) as both team’s key attackers will not be available for this match. Predicting Havertz to score looks dangerous enough due to his disastrous performance in last few matches, so I’d make a detour and go for making 1 or more Shots on Target (1.4). Finally, my sense is that half time will result in a draw (2.15).

AI Prediction: Fulham 28**%** vs Chelsea 43% (Draw 29%)

AI verdict: Bet 41$ (or 4% of bankroll) on Draw @3.85 (🔥🔥🔥- Highly recommended)

Source: betjoy.ai

Tips for this match: https://betjoy.ai/matches/452/tips

Untitled (6).png