FIFA 2022 world cup

nflbetting

FIFA World cup 2022 will be interesting. It will be like a thug of war. Just that my favourite club, Nigerian
Super Eagle has been nocked out in the Qatar qualifiers stage. But i am still hoping to support another club (Country) in the tournament. Preferably, African club, but what I am afraid of is the referees. World cup referees are not friendly with the African Teams. That not withstanding, fair play can bring out the best in the world cup. European clubs, Asian clubs and African clubs are my prediction to win the world cup.

On your own prediction, whom do you think will win the tournament and carry the Golden Cup? Remember every country's plan is to win the world cup tournament but not every team will win and the three (3) best will be selected. And that should be:

1st winner
2nd winner and
3rd Winner.

Say your mind.

foxbet

Nigeria has one of the best players currently in Africa. They are likely to be the best team and can win the 2023 African Cup is nation.

fcbetting

It is never easy predict winner on tournament. Tournamets are mach different than leagues with smaller number of games. In Russia we saw how smaller country as Croatia manage come to final. Many people would say how they can't have so much lucky on penalty but they did against Russia and Denmark.

This year looks even more harder predict winner since tournament is not as we use to. Now it will be in middle of season but my predict are:
Brazil, Belgium and Germany.