Gambling in METAVERSE

foxbet

The most hyped thing is that people are talking too much about it. And they said this would be the future of the internet and the future of business. Yes, you guessed correctly, it's the metaverse. After Facebook changed their name to Meta, and after the announcement of Web 3.0 and the hype of NFT and several blockchain technologies, people really want to experience the things of the Metaverse. And it is true that blockchain gaming will be the first place where the metaverse will be introduced properly.

But my intensity is about gambling in the metaverse. Did you think about it? What are your thoughts on gambling in the metaverse world, where you and a friend are playing at a table, but it's online, and you're sitting next to each other, but you're from different countries? Isn't it sound cool? Well, it felt cool to me. I don't know if this type of site exists or not, but in the future there will definitely be a gambling world in the metaverse. And I really want to experience that. I hope that technology comes soon.

Whats your opinion about this technology?

I am actually a little confused about where this post should be suitable. If you think it's the best category, please move it.

bodog

This would be like gambling in real life buy we all know that it is in digital. I wonder if it would feel realistic since you may gamble like you really are present in that table competing against other gamblers if it is a card game or other PVP games. I think many people will be interested if this would be implemented in gambling industry where they will use metaverse in gambling. I have been watching vr games and it is fund just by watching people's gameplay.

Ryan.williams

I just commented in another thread regarding gambling and the metaverse. It might sound really cool that you can connect with people from all parts of the world but don't you think this can be kind of dangerous for your online safety? Because they can use your info in anything else they want or need. I think that, at least for me, we should keep gambling and the metaverse apart.