Greetings from Canada. are eWallets a must?

Hey guys so after lurking a bit around this message board, I realize how important it is to have an eWallet that is accepted by the majority or a good portion of bookies. But unfortunately, I'm in Canada I can't use skrill or neteller for gambling, so what would be my alternatives?

I am thinking of using my credit card because I don't want my bank to know about my activities should I need to apply for a mortgage, but without an eWallet, is it harder to withdraw my money from the bookies? Is it bad to use my credit card?

Maybe Canada is different, i dont know that but you can bypass the "mortgage" problem simply opening a second bank account and having no connections between your "personal" bank account(the one you use to apply for mortgage) and youre gambling bank account. In my country, for example we did this. We opened a second bank account which had limited possibilites compared to normal bank(basic banking only and small loan limits) and then deposited cash via atm and used that bank account solely for betting purposes. Once then person applied for a loan he did not had no connections between his normal and his betting bank account, so he got his loan or whatever. Banks(as i said idk about Canada) cant have info about your other bank accounts unless you give it to them freely.