Have $15k BTC, want to make several $3k-$5k sports bets, best bonus / rebate?

Hi,
Looking to deposit $15k to a trustworthy site, with best odds and bonus. Anyone have site(s) they would recommend?
I am looking to wager 1-3x of my deposit, no greater. I value speed of withdrawals. If it takes 24 hours or greater, to payout $10k+, I am not interested.
I was planning on depositing to LowVig, which is a fiat site that offers -105/-105 odds, no bonus, on all major markets. They pay out $10k+ in under an hour. Figured I would post here to see if there are any trustworthy books I am not familiar with.
Some extra details: I am US based, VPN accessible (if allowed and a site actually pays out), looking to bet on NFL/NHL/NBA/CBB.
I would consider FortuneJack, but had an issue with them years ago and they refused to honor a lossback of $1k they owed me, despite me being down $10k to them.

Stake.com
Sportsbet.io
Fortunejack.com

So far are the best bookmaker that can accept huge bet. But I don't if there odds will meet your requirements since I don't know particularly the odds ratio you are talking about. Just check it for yourself mate.