Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano

nflbetting

boxx.jpg
This coming April 30, fight fans will witness a mouth-watering and the biggest fight in women's boxing. Two future hall of famers will collide in a multi-million dollar fight in the mecca of boxing, the Madison Square Garden. 7 division champion Amanda Serrano, a knockout artist from Puerto Rico will challenge the undisputed, 2 division world champion, and an Olympic gold medalist, the undefeated Katie Taylor of Ireland.

I am just so excited on this fight. This is something very big for women's boxing. Hopefully this big fight will also lead to Claressa Shields vs Savannah Marshall unification fight this year.

foxbet

It looks strange to me when two women fight against each other although this is sport,after so many tries from different organizations to stop and reduce violence against women worldwide.

I think that in a sport where two persons fight against each other there is no real favorite because humans can be in different moods,physical condition and mental,this plays a crucial role,whichever of the two is better in all these she most probably is going to win this match.