Limiting player’s account.

I had a discussion with a top manager of a top UK company. Do not ask for names, I will not give them to you because I want to protect this guy. We discussed about several things related to gambling and we came to the point when bookmakers are limiting player’s accounts. You all know the entire classic stuff about limiting accounts, but I’m more than sure that you have never heard of this one:
This bookmaker’s personnel are using Google Earth and Google Street. They virtually visit the home of the player and they take a look. They make a quick estimation and judge if someone living in this home could actually deposit 2000 euros in his account. If they see a bad neighborhood and a poor home, then they limit the player instantly. On the other hand, if this poor player deposits 50-100 euros, he will not have any issue. But if he deposits again and again and again, then he might exceed the limit that the checker sets when virtually visiting homes and neighborhoods.
Some years ago, a well-known (but not top) bookmaker used this technique once in order to confiscate money from a South African player. The old timers here might remember the incident from the old forum. But now, I know that a top (I mean top) UK bookmaker is implementing this technique in massive scale. What is more is that this technique had very positive results for the bookmaker, and now other bookmakers will start implementing it too. Keep this in mind and adopt your action accordingly.
I can’t stop myself commenting that if we knew this before Google’s car passed our neighborhood, we could create a Potemkin village* especially for our beloved bookmakers.