Need advise about pinnacle odds list

comeonbet

Hi.. I need a suggestion to make easier of what i am doing right now

Currently i am value betting private bookmakers (some kind of agent that using asian odds but some of their odds are lagging)

I want to valuebetting vs pinnacle ( what i do right now is just turn on some asians in rebelbetting, then when a bet opportunity rise, i search manually on this private bookmakers to check the odds)

Today, i try to manually comparing the pinnacle website head to head with this bookmaker and i found other opportunity that rebel does not found (yet)

What is the best way to compare pinnacle odds manually? Is there any software that gather pinny odds in a table / list that make us easier to see their odds?

nflbetting

There are indeed countless odds on secondary lines or special games not covered by the services, on pinn as well. The reasons could be:
  1. They have not incorporated these markets in their software.
  2. The book does not provide easy access (API) to these kinds of markets as the bookmaker might end up getting beaten on these lines.
  3. The service do not see these markets as sharp references and won't include those in their software.
I personally think that the third reason is more a technical limitation, that they don't have access to these data. Of course they would include those arbs and value bets if they could.

As not all books provide easy api access, the alternatives are supposedly screen scraper solutions either developed by themselves or via a common bet data vendor such as everymatrix.

Many sites do obviously not want their data scraped so they do things such as:
  • making their code dynamic, making it more difficult to scrape
  • delaying their odds, unless you're actually logged in
  • banning your ip/account (temporarily or permanently) based on activity
No service that I know covers what you need completely, so the best option in my opinion is to build the solution yourself or purchase something tailored for your needs. Your advantage over a constantly running service, is that you only need the data when you're actually in a position to make some bets, which makes your temporary scrape of data less "threatening" to the sites' servers.

If you choose to purchase something, you should probably be cautious that someone won't take advantage of your need trying to sell you something based on false promises - especially if it is not publically available for purchase. If you still consider purchasing, I suggest you ask many (technical) questions with regards to the challenges above and the product in general while maintaining a healthy scepticism.