Need some help regarding bet on BC.GAMES

bodog

So let me give you some info on what is going on. Yesterday i was playing slot on bc.game called Saviour Sword and i Hit a bonus round. Now if you don't know the bonus round works as follows, there's a wheel that spins to decide the outcome of the bonus round and i landed on RESPIN with 2x multiplier now what this does is i get free spin but the catch is the slot guarantees you 5 jewels 1 in each column. After the roll is done it adds up all the jewels and since i hit x2 multiplier it multiplys it all by 2. So the issue with my bonus spin is that i did not get 5 jewels even though it clearly states its GUARANTEED 5 along with my x2 multiplier. I got 4 jewels and the 2nd column literally got stuck half way so it only gave me 17x now adding on the multiplier for it being bonus round came to total of 34x. that 2nd column the jewel that got stuck was 10x by itself which means the total would of been 27x and adding the multiplier would come out to 54x. I know its not a crazy amount but i mean its just the fact that they are saying there's nothing wrong with this bet. I bet .00062520 ETH on this bet and it paid out 0.02063160 ETH when it should have been 0.0331356 ETH. I took a screenshot of this so you don't think im just a nutjob throwing numbers at you.

So i mainly jsut wanna know how is this work with the whole provably fair thing, i dont know much about it which is why im trying to figure out what happened here!@

this is a picture of the roll once it stopped i went ahead and took a screenshot of it and uploaded it on imgur since i dont know how to directly put image here into the post!

CrashGod

BC game is one of the best crypto betting website in the world.
You can earn money easily, especially using our crash prediction bot.
Please have a look at this video -
and contact us through Discord - eoja#0924