On which esports you place bets

pokercards

Recently, I was asked by one of my clients to check out which esports betting betforum users are most interested. I wasn't really aware of esports betting much. Because I really don't gamble a lot. Can you please share which esports you used to place bets on? It would be a great helping hand to find out the right one. Client was interested in offering bonus for bitcointalk users.

On which esports you place bets?
CS:GO
Dota 2
Other, name it please

Last edited:
Normally, I used to bet in CS:GO and DOTA2,
But, Riot games is also on my favorite list, when the Valorant champions started last year I didn't miss any of their game show.
I have to say that Valorant is not much popular that's why many gambling websites didn't add that tournament to their bookie.
Sometimes I wager on Fortnite, But, Fortnite is not much favorite to me, their tournaments seem childish to me .
Overall, DOTA2 & CS:GO is perfect for you if you are a heavy gambler & like fighting.

qpLucas

CS:GO betting is my favorite esport to bet on.

CS:GO has one huge advantage - if you know teams and players and if you have patience to catch the match going in the way you need, you can make a fortune easily as there are many comebacks with high odds, and I mean very high.