Paddy power/betfair

musk

Hi I tried to log into my betfair account today which then told me I’m permanently excluded , after gathering information I self excluded myself from paddy power back in 2017 , paddy power and betfair became sister companies in 2016 ,, I read someone else’s post on here who had done this before 2016 and the terms and conditions had not been updated but I have also read they did get updated before 2017 so when you self excluded from one account it should be 24-48 hours before the other closes , I have continued to use this account until today where them as a company shouldn’t have let me , obviously I made that decision to keep on depositing but if the terms and conditions had changed maybe I shouldn’t of been allowed , now I am going to try taking it further to refund all deposits made since 2017 does anyone think this is pointless or have I got some strength in a case ?

dafa

I doubt you will get them to agree to refunding 6 years worth of losses without a serious legal battle. The system is not designed to refund excluded bettors who find their way back in. It's to punish bookmakers who allow it.