Pinnacle Issue

Hello,

I would discuss with you about an issue that I encountered with Pinnacle.
Yesterday they refused me a withdrawal of 24.000€, that I won sunday, and bring my balance to my initial deposit (basically they cancelled my bets).
I immediately contacted them, and they reply me that, according to their opinion, I have bet on a wrong line and they are able to delete everything.

What I'm really disappointed is that Pinnacle always declared to be Arbitrage Friendly (that basically we are all agree to say that is a mistake of one of the bookmaker that is involved in the arbitrage opportunity).
But what I see, is that if I found the "mistake" in Pinnacle they are exactly the same as every other bookmakers in the world and will delete the bets.

I think this is really bad for every arbers.

What do you think about that?
"Loosing" 24.000€ caused me a really bad mood and discouragement.

P.S: sorry for my bad English

Ive had a few voided bets from Pinnacle over the years, one for bad lines and one or two for betting after the start time (Which it wasnt but they wernt having any of it). They wont change their mind im afraid.

I would say take the hit on the chin and carry on, you will hopefully soon recover the loss. Just try to avoid Pinnacle odds that are way too good in future, its very rare they void.