Pinnacle problem on withdraw and email answer

Hello,
im trying to ask for a withdraw from 1 week and i wrote many emails but i have not recived the withdraw and the wrost thing, im not received answer from them after i sent a couple of email each day from 1 week.
this is very strange from pinnacle... my account is legit, under my name, open about 8 years ago, only arb betting activity from years, i never had a problem in the past.
last month, 20th june i asked for 4k withdraw and they pay me correctly.
the frustrating thing is to not recive any answer from them, i dont know wich is the problem, on the other hand, the login works, the money are in the balance and i can place bets. very very strange situation.
someone know an other way to contact them? phone, chat wattsapp?
i can suppose can be an IP problem, from a very few time, the dont accept new users from my country, Italy, so it can be a reason... but i think
they should have warned me first, in order to withdraw balance and close the account.
maybe VPN use or foreing IP used,
but I have never done strange things, its been the same for 8 years now

rajbet

Hi, I'm from Italy as well, customer of their since 2011 as well and made a 17000 euro withdrawal 7 days ago. I received the amount after some hours so no problem with the old italian accounts.
Have you perhaps placed some bets after the withdrawal request (and before they worked it) lowering the balance under the amount requested? This one could be a case...I did it many times in the past and they delete the withdrawal without informing you.
Weird situation, instead, they didn't answer to your emails...just three days ago, from the internal section, I've asked a question and they answered not long after that.