[Scam] bc.game didn't pay and stole money.

bodog

What happened::
First lag they take 0.09 ETH
I was playing Crash game on bc.game i want to share my loss bet on chat then i bet in game when i hit Enter button i got logout and i can't cashout at 1.45x i know it will be cashout at 1.5x but when i click he got up to 1.7x and i come popup message and i saw i got logout. bet amount 0.09 ETH when i asked in support the support member didn't know and refuse me, after that i records that lag and send him support member said that's not my fault and even i didn't asked to refund me, i believe they release new update it can be happen, so i won that that's why i didn't asked for refund me that all amounts, i just asked my affiliate amount so i can start again. support member didn't reply me. i have asked 10$ my affiliate earning, if the system errors they should refund me 0.09 ETH i have just asked 0.025 ETH because this is my affiliate earn

Second Delay take 0.08 ETH
I have set 2x auto cashout, whenever we have delay the auto payout work normally, my payout is set auto 2x cashout, the bet id go 2.38x didn't pay me and take 0.08 eth

Scammers Profile Link:

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: 0.32 ETH

Payment Method: Ether
Proof of lag/bug: ,

lost bet hash at 2x
this above bet hash didn't pay me
and support said it's delay that's why not pay me but i have set auto payout 2x. did he mean i have set 100x that's why crash didn't pay?
only delay system stole money like this?

win bet's at 2x

Support chat Logs:
1st lag ,

2nd delay,
Additional Notes:
I advise you to be careful, in this video clearly show that i'm true and i lost it just 0.31 ETH hope you will not lost more than me. i know it's not big money for them but its really big for me

Is they stole money by like this?