Self excluded from Stake - but cannot make withdrawal.

Hi, I have self excluded my account on stake.com.

I would like to make withdrawal, but get this error "You are not allowed to do that".

The amount is 0.00615500 BTC

In theory, it should be allowed to make withdrawal even if you are self-excluded by having support do it manually for you. Or am I wrong?

I have contacted support and they believe that it is not possible to make withdrawals :sleep:

Should I just leave the amount there and do nothing?

I hope someone from Stake support reads this.

There must be a solution?

On rear occasion, you will have your withdrawal process manually by support but that is possible only if you open the withdrawal ticket before your account exclusion tickets.
But if that you already request your account to be closed before trying to withdraw, you get your account close and may not be able to withdraw from it.

shonist

While FBS maintains a strong presence in the brokerage industry, occasional negative reviews and accusations of scams associated with the company have emerged online. It's crucial to approach such claims with skepticism and conduct comprehensive research using reliable sources here. To minimize the risk of falling victim to potential scams linked to FBS, prospective traders should verify official regulatory certifications and licenses, delve into the company's background and reputation, and seek advice from independent financial authorities or regulators for impartial insights.