Skrill keeps advertizing 1xbet

tipsbet

hello guys,

everybody knows the reputation of 1xbet and everybody knos that pratically they are a criminal association and we can't do anything about that, but i have a question:

Is it acceptable that skrill keeps advertizing a bookmaker like that?

Is it skrill a serious company? If they are they can't keep advertizing 1xbet

If they keep advertizing them then honestly i can't trust skrill, i can't trust holding my money on skrill; if they keep advertizing sites like 1xbet then i can imagine that 1 day skrill too could run off with our money... am i crazy?

I sent an email to skrill about that, you can do it too if you want, maybe if they receive hundreds of mails about that they understand the situation.

europebet

Well, they don't even need to advertise scam bookies such as 1xbet for everybody here to know what kind of company they are. The only reason we keep using them is there is no better alternative...

Of course advertising 1xbet only adds to the problem.

But I think you did raise an interesting question: how likely is that these guys run with our money? I don't think they would unless they bankrupt. So, how likely is it that they bankrupt? Perhaps some guys with a broader picture of the industry, such as Arbusers, can give us their opinion
:)