Stake : Selling Platinium V account

Hello there,

As I want to stop gambling, I’m currently selling my VIP Account Stake.

Details of the account :
* Platinium 5
* About $6M wagered
* About 10% of the VIP rank progression
*Fully verified

What you’ll get without gambling ?
*$25 per week for the weekly bonus
*$5 per day for daily reloads
*$35 per month for Monthly bonus
*$25 for each pre-monthly or post monthly bonus
*$180 for each time you win the forum giveway

Without betting, you have for sure about $350 per month. All you have to do is to connect everyday and redeem bonuses.
Of course, if you bet, you will get a sweetly Rakeback and 0,1 % the amount wagered added each to the weekly and to the monthly.

If you want to gamble to reach Platinium 6 position, here are what you will get :
*$6,400 for new vip Rank
*$600$ extra for the gameplay
*$650 per day during 7 days then 50% of the amount and this, until reach $10 per day
With reloads, you will get about $9,000
*Total rakeback is about $4,000
*Total Weekly bonus is about $4,000
*Total Monthly bonus is about $5,000

Reaching Platinium 6 position will give you almost $30,000!

If you want to buy it, you will get all the data, a changing of all informations to put yours and be safe, your access to your VIP host and all the things you judge it necessary.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. If you can’t (it’s the first time I wrote a post), write your username on a social media in the comment section and I will reach you.

Be careful on buying accounts like this everyone, as what I know selling Stake account is not allowed on their website if you were caught buying accounts or an accounts was change hands I think there is a high possibility that your account will be banned and the funds will be confiscated. There's also a chance that the real owner or the OP will report that the account was hacked and after some time the OP or owner will retrieve the account since he has the original IP of the account.

So please look at this possibilities before buying this account.