unibet stay off

This bookmaker are just thieves and i would advise everyone who has an account there to just close it.

30 DAYS ago i registered an account with this bookmaker, the account was open, i dint take any bonus, i didnt take an offer. I didnt have any previous account. Nothing strange, i just want to open on them because i read they are good.

Then i made a deposit and the next thing my account was locked. They asked for 3 documents which i sent to them and for over 30 days i didnt get any email or call or anything and whenever i asked, they said wait.

today on chat they just informed me that you account has been suspended and all fund confiscated.

I asked for what and they referred me to the Terms and condition.

What kind of game is this, i did not eveen make a single bet on anything, no odds open. my documents are correct.

Yet they took my money and will not give reason.

Please i will advise eveeryone to avoid them also can someone give me advise on what to do. Please dont refer me to Mgc because they are not helping also.

bet24

I can totally believe that. I have bad experience with them lately as well. I played normal arbs, nothing spectacular. I was a loosing player. They still confiscated the money and now keep their mouth shut. Wouldn't recommend Unibet anymore.