Value betting on ESPORTS

comeonbet

I've been arbing online, value betting online and for the last 1½ years value betting in shops on outlier odds (from sharps or groups of softs). The latter has been most profitable for me, since limits are basically as a fresh new online account everytime (but there are other hassles with offline betting off course). However, markets seem to be getting more efficient and bookmakers are getting more reactive to odd movements - a development no different from any market that has money flow I suppose, so if one does not constantly renew the approach to finding value bets, the quantity of those opportunities will decay over time.

On the positive side, constantly new betting markets emerge. Betting on E-sports has grown a lot. I've developed techniques for finding value bets on my local shops, and some of those are huge when leaned up against sharps or large bookmakers (pinn/bet365).

But since Esport betting is kind of immature, I am much more wary of leaning against pinnacle and other "sharps" than I would be in soccer for instance. Some of the markets have quite high liquidity, such as CS:GO moneyline in a major tournament. Others are of very low liquidity - it could be O/U 1.5 barons in a LOL match.

I have 2 questions to the forum:

1. What are your experiences determining value in ESPORTS?
2. Does anyone know some historic ESPORTS odds database, that I can use for modelling the efficiency of the sharp odds?

nflbetting

Were you able to find an answer to this? I am beginning my valuebetting journey and I think I have found what looks like a v soft bookie in my country.

If you were able to find database of closing odds - which bookmakers had the most efficient prices?