Videoslots Source of Wealth - how long?

Hi All,

I have been playing at Videoslots, for quite some time. I have provided all the usual ID verification documents along with cards and payment methods. On the 10th March 2021 I requested a withdrawal of £500. This was left pending and i received an email requesting source of wealth information. I provided 3 payslips and a letter from my employer confirming my employment and salary. After chasing for a response, i received another email requesting payslips from Nov 2020- Mar 2021 and bank statements for the same. I once again have provided this. My withdrawal is still pending and anytime i ask for an update i get the usual "we will be in touch shortly" response.

Does anyone know how long this process takes and if i should expect further issues? I feel i have provided more than enough information and proof of where my money comes from.

I like videoslots, the site is easy to use and the withdrawals are fast. Customer service is normally pretty good too. So i am now concerned about how long this is taking.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance