Wager Requirements, experiences

galsportwin

Hey Guys... Just interested to see other peoples experiences here in recent times since all the changes

Currently on chat with Regal wins as deposited £100 and they offered me a £44 bonus...

Lost the £100 won a bit with the 44....

Now having looked at the wager requirements.....

I have to wager £4300!! I can only play on these games (all shite )

You will be able to play the bonus on Piggy Riches Megaways - Progressive - Omni H5, Rainbow Jackpots - Progressive - Omni H5, Reel King Mega - Progressive - Omni H5, Dynamite Riches - Progressive - Omni H5, Dragon's Luck - Progressive - Omni H5, Dragon's Luck Megaways - Omni H5, Mystery Reels - Progressive - Omni H5, Pirates Plenty Battle for Gold - Progressive - Omni H5, Legendary Excalibur - Progressive - Omni H5, Pirates Plenty - Progressive - Omni H5, Rio Stars - Progressive - Omni H5, Well of Wishes - Progressive - Omni H5, Golden Leprechaun Megaways - Omni H5, Dragon's Luck Power Reels - Progressive - Omni H5, Jingle Bells - Progressive - Omni H5, Treasure Mine - Progressive - Omni H5, Jewel Scarabs - Progressive - Omni H5, Phoenix Fire Power Reels - Progressive - Omni H5, Cinderella's Ball - Progressive - Omni H5

and if i was to win and manage to complete over 4K of WR on a £44 bonus, the winnings would be capped at £220!!!!!

can anyone beat that for being an absolute Joke!!!!