What websites you use for live scores?

pokercards

Many websites are useful for tracking live scores, results, odds, lineups and other betting related stuff I use few of them myself everyday.

1. FlashScore is one of the best and they just got rebranding with new logo and great new theme.
Good thing about FlashScore is that you can follow latest new, injured players and odds change, and they have different domains with other languages.
I would add odds for Sportsbet and other crypto betting websites, maybe someone could think about this sponsorship.
https://www.flashscore.com/

2. 365scores is good alternative when FlashScore is not working and it does something better, Head to Head matches stats are better done.
Graphical lineups with player faces and rating look better than in FlashScore, but injured players are not always up to date.
https://www.365scores.com/

3. Aiscore is good website that can serve for watching free live streams with simple registration.
It has better notification system than flashscore or 365scores with more optional settings.
AiScore - Live Score, Today's Football Games, CAF Africa Cup of Nations 2022

4. Oddspedia has very similar look like 365scores.
Oddspedia US - It's All About Sports » Live Scores & Streams

5. Goaloo is very good if you want most customization for notification in visual and sound, offering four types of sounds so you can separate home and away sounds.
Live scores | Soccer | Predictions | Sepak Bola |Goaloo.com

You rate it right at the top and that is what I believe the majority of gamblers here in the forum and outside the forum are using which is Flashscore.Beside everything you described there they also have a very good section about the news about big games in major leagues only like the five major European leagues and also they have a prediction on these news articles based for the games running in these major leagues.No one other app beat Flashscore to this however Futbol24 is also another great one for people playing in lower leagues as it contains almost every possible league played in the world.