Will there be Metaverse regulations on Gambling

pokercards

As many of you know, Facebook (now "Meta") is going to invest a bucketfull of money over the next few years to make sure they are the reference on the Metaverse. That does not mean they will succeed, but it is a sign of thing coming.

There is no doubt that there will be interest in Metaverse game playing and that Meta, Roblox or whoever gets the lead will have to take a stance on how they decide to regulate their world. Where do you see betting on this matter?

Considering how Facebook had tons of probelms and issues regarding how they treated Privacy, I wonder if people would seek out their platform when other sensible options are clearly available. The whole concept of Gambling on the metaverse platform is something that I might not get involved with, again personal choices but at the end of the day I think we have to understand that they will definately regulate it, at the same time undoubtedly they will process the users data for other things as well. I would like to keep metaverse and the whole gambling business wide apart, we already have tons of options right now and they are improving, the healthy competition is doing good.

Ryan.williams

First of all, I don't think that betting on the metaverse is something you should be doing. Just because they can use your information for anything else they need so... for me it's a complete no. Regarding the regulations, I think it will have some but not that much because they need to draw people in