World Cup AI Tip of the Day - Which Goalie will lead their team to victory- Bounou or Livakovic?

AI’s pick: France (1.58) & bet 13% of your bankroll

My pick: Under 2.5 Total Goals (1.90)

The miracle is ended. In both Semi-final matches the topdogs have taken the victory. Even though they got defeated, their true effort can’t be underrated.

Croatia always managed their game defensively….until Semi-finals. Croatia’s last match against Argentina, Croatia managed their game very offensively, but this plan didn’t fit enough. Also, there was one player in Argentina, whose name is MESSI. Messi’s two foot made 3 goals, which was Argentina’s total score. The core defender Josko Gvardiol also couldn’t control Messi.

After defeating Portugal, some people looked forward Morocco to win France. But, The Les Bleus wasn’t easy. Les Bleus are not mortal and Tunisia showed they can bleed too, but France wasn’t gonna get eliminated in Semi-Finals. Morocco’s Goal posession and chance making was good. Goal Posession and Chance Making are always important in soccer stats, but without scoring, these stats become useless.

These two teams came to this round with high level teamwork and Superb defence led by their Goalies. Their Attacker line are not bad, but both two team’s strength is in their defence. Due to their Superb defence, i think this game won’t end in 90 mins. Both team’s dull offence won’t penetrate opponent’s strong defence.

Under 2.5 goals is highly recommended. As i said, both team are defensively well organized team, so it will be hard to watch players scoring.

AI prediction source: betjoy.ai

This match: https://www.betjoy.ai/matches/184/tips?homeWin=36&draw=34&awayWin=30&custom=Y

Untitled (3).png