World Cup Tip of the Day - Mbappe vs Lewandowski, Who’s Better?

My pick: France Win (1.30) & Over 2.5 (1.80)

France came to knock-out stage with half success, half failure. Even though they lost their key players — Karim Benzema, Paul Pogba, Ngolo Kante, etc — before World Cup, they were expected to advance by obliterating others in group stage. They actually demolished Australia, but their win against Denmark wasn’t so one-sided, and they even got defeated by Tunisia. Well, they gave their key players some rest and tested their bench members.

BUT, Poland was even worse. They advanced with only 1 win against Saudi Arabia, 1 draw against Mexico, 1 loss against Messi’s Argentina. And their loss was awful. Only their goalie, Szczęsny was shining, and other players played like... let’s not say the word. It’s a fact that Lewandowski is a great player in the club settings, but it’s hard to say Lewandowski is great while playing for his national team.

Even though France lost their last game against Tunisia, it’s easy to predict France’s victory. France gave their key players a precious break, and they’ll come to the stadium with full squad. Also Poland’s performance now being at its lowest makes France’s win all the more likely.

Over 2.5 looks great to me because France’s attackers led by Kylian Mbappe are doing great while Poland’s having a hard time in both attack and defence. Szczęsny may be the only obstacle here, but I don’t think French strikers will mind too much.

My prediction: France 81% chance of winning, Poland 8% and Draw 11%

Analysis & betslip credit: betjoy.ai

Attachments

• Untitled (1).png
    Untitled (1).png
    37.5 KB · Views: 0