3Dice, any good?

Hi,

So Ive went back to 3Dice after many years being dormant account, since they accepting alternative payments such as bitcoin and I went on little apeshit over their slot, I wanted to see if it has any potensial, litterly every bonus i got (90%) of time the bonuses paid like 5-10X, dont get me started with how many spins it took to trigger on their "high variance slots"

I donated hefty $6000 last few days bets from 2-8dollar, and their slot seems to be almost meaningless with their dead spins, no action nor entertaining. "Trigger a bonus after 300 spins! oh well, i got at least my bet back" :axeman2:

So my question is, is 3Dice a place to even considering play upper bets? I see most of their winners are like penny stakes and $100 win seems to be like a jackpot in their eyes.

I kinda feel like i just threw money out of the window with so many dead spins after dead spins. 1000 dollar with 4 dollar bet lasted like 30min max.

btw i just found out they are not CM accredited anymore, kinda bummer as i would think twice If i knew this before hand.