A smart gambler look into the recent events

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Everybody knows the game is getting tougher by the day.

In a short period of time we have seen huge changes both on the biggest bookie and E-wallets

Skrill/Net introducing SMS verification (not a major issue since it can be done with email/PIN for now)
Bet365 removing Skrill/NT from certain Countries,including UK/Irish
Bet365 removing the Max Bet Button impacting lots of smart gamblers
Paysafe increasing the 1st transaction fee to an outrageous 20%
Neteller mostly, but also Skrill restricting and even closing a bunch of gambling related accounts
Betburger having more issues than ever on scanning
Bet365 changing their API and line speeds affecting massively automated services

All of this in a 1-2month period
For me this is simple, in 2019 there was a huge increase on amount of smart gamblers and locusts, impacting massively bookies profits. This eventually led them to pressure Paysafe to take actions
Also Brexit is another problem that could possibly help

Game is getting tougher and I hope smartgamblers are turning into other markets / businesses or at least convice themselves of evolving.

Feel free to share your opinion.

blackjack

Yep, getting harder and harder. SBObet going down the pan, even betting exchanges becoming worse, with Matchbook basically telling me to F off by imposing a 40% winners tax. I believe both Betdaq and Smarkets do similar but not been affected by them yet personally.

I know there is a lot of talk about B365, but for an arber with just one account that gets lost very quickly anyway. I guess for those lucky enough to have a production line of B365 accounts it makes things harder, but people with that access are the ones who are causing B365 to become harder to use lol